Day 1: Nairobi – Lake Nakuru National Park
You will be picked up by the safari guide from the your hotel in the morning and have a short briefing about how your safari and after you transfer to Lake Nakuru National Park, the journey will take like 3 hours and you will reach the park at for lunch and then enjoy a afternoon game drive win the park and then after return for dinner and overnight at Back Packers, Acacia Picnic Site, Lake Nakuru lodge or Sarova Lion Hill Lodge.
Day 2: Lake Nakuru – Masai Mara
Very early in the morning after breakfast at the lodge, depart and drive through the scenic floor of the Great Rift Valley to Masai Mara Game Reserve. Then have lunch before you enjoy the evening game drive in the park. Return to the lodge for dinner and overnight at Mara Simba Lodge, Mara West Chalets or Mara Plains Camp.
Day 3: Masai Mara
After breakfast get your pack lunch because we are going to spend the whole day exploring the park in search of the big 5 animals (lion, leopard, rhinoceros, elephant, and Cape buffalo), among other animals you will spot in the park include; zebras, Wildebeest, topi, Thomson’s gazelle and other. Optional hot air balloon safari can also be done in the park at an extra cost of US$ 425 per person. Return for dinner and overnight at your lodge as on day 2.
Day 4: Transfer Back to Nairobi
Transfer back to Nairobi for a last minute shopping and then transfer to the airport to meet your departure flight.
Tour price includes:-
– Transport in a Custom made tour van in Kenya and 4×4 land cruiser in Tanzania
– Accommodations in self contained tents in Lake Nakuru/Masai Mara
– Game drives as per the itinerary
– Crater service fees/conservation fees.
– Services of a professional English speaking guide
– Game parks or national parks entry fees;
– Campsite fees;- Camping gear Foam mattresses;
– Use of our two/three person tents;
– Three meals per day whilst on safari, prepared by our cook
– 1 litre Mineral water per person per day
– Flying doctors
– Cultural visits to Masai villages
– Sleeping bags
– Personal effects
– Kenya /Tanzania Visas
– Hotel accommodation in Nairobi before and after the safari